We receive information directly from you when you register place an order on our website. Upon placing an order, you are asked to provide certain essential information such as your name, address, details of your credit/debit card (only if you are paying by credit card), telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfil your order & notify you of your order status.
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your orders
- Administer this website
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site
- Notify you of enhancements to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest.
- Ordinarily we do not have access to your financial information which is securely transferred directly to our card processing agents.
- We will supply your information electronically to our couriers who will need your details to deliver your orders.
- We do not pass your details to anyone else.
Our website can recognise past users by using cookies. Cookies personalise your visits to our website to meet your individual preferences, as well as remembering items to enable you to return to them easily. They also enable you to set up an account, place orders and make payments.
When you supply your information to us you accept the risks associated with the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any loss of your information unless we have breached our duty of care to you.